Tuesday, June 19, 2012

MAKING PROGRESS

FOR SURE
The medical insurance issues are not all resolved yet, but I was sent a few weeks worth of inhalers and nebulizer medication, so I'm breathing a little easier. ;-)
Home wise; my leaky roof was replaced, and the mold has been cleaned up. We've finally had all the windows replaced too. Many didn't open, and were so damaged I could barely see out. After a year and a half I have fresh air and can see the beautiful sky here. ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT.
Minis and cyber life are still hit and miss. I try to visit a blog or two a day, with a quick pass through Facebook.
I have done a little landscaping (mini), and today I pulled out a couple of knitting projects that have been WIP's for way too long. It's nice to be back.

1 comment:

Iris March said...

Hi Karolyn,

I am glad to hear that some progress has been made with your medications and your house. It's nice not to have a leaky roof!

I hope you can get to do some mini work.

Cheers,
Iris