Friday, July 3, 2009

LOST?


JULY 3, 2009I finished the table skirts. Now I can get back to building. :-)Today I'm off to Lowes and Depot to look at tile. I'm hoping to find an old fashioned vinyl tile that I can use as a counter in the Thornhill. I'm not having much luck with that. So far, I've only been able to find them sold in cases.
I spent a lot of time this week trying to re-do that pattern for the item I'm making for a swap. It's been very frustrating. I found a similar RS item on line.I'm on the right track with the changes I thought needed to be made.  Now if only my saw would co-operate. It's out of line, AND the wheel on the saw table is broken.
I designed another pattern for a Punch rug, and did a little work on a Bunka rug. I can't start the Punch rug yet, because my threaders have gone missing. They're in that "safe" place.

No comments: